It is spring at last! This is one of the busiest times for us Plant Technicians, and writing a to-do list can help up keep track of it all. So what’s on the agenda for Plantopia’s technicians?
- Increase watering as the season changes and temperatures rise.
- Check seasonal flowers every Monday morning, especially for the buildings that get a lot of sun.
- Fertilize interior plants, as they are coming into a grow-season.
- Check for roots growing outside the grow pots. Root prune and add soil as needed.
- Spring cleaning! Dust and shine your interior plants!
- Smile more. Notice buds and blooms in your environment. Spring is blossoming before your eyes. Enjoy life!